Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thoughtseize Artist Proofs

There have been many requests for my Thoughtseize AP's.  If you're not familiar with an Artist Proof, each artist is given 50 of each card they illustrate.  The card is special in that there are only 50 in existence.  Each card is an exact copy of the one you'll buy from any retail store except that it has a blank back.  This leaves an opportunity to do sketches or other alterations on each card making them even more a one of a kind.


Each of my AP's come signed and numbered.  I keep, for my own collection, my 50/50 card and sell the rest priced specifically to the card and it's rarity.  For Thoughtseize, because I've had so many requests, I'm going to sell them signed, numbered, and each with a unique sketch.  Please check out my Etsy Store for more information.

Below are some examples of sketches to give you a better idea of what to expect.






2 comments:

  1. You can't play those in tournaments. They aren't legal.

    ReplyDelete