Thursday, December 5, 2013

Magic Grand Prix Shizuoka, Japan

In less than two weeks, I'll be a guest artist at Shizouka, Japan GP.  I am very excited to be visiting Japan.  My wife and I plan to fly out a week early and see as much of the country as possible before the event.

For those of you Magic fans in Japan...Special for this event I'm doing a limited run of custom tokens of two of my cards.  Both Thoughtseize and Advent of the Wurm original oil sketch APs will be available exclusively at the event.  I will have a total of 20 available and each AP will have a unique Wurm or Forsaken Mask token painted in oil on the back.  Each will be stored in a special card display holder.  Below are two examples of the original oil sketches and the card they will be painted on.





In addition to the oil sketches, I will be doing signings, sketches, and card alters at the event.  I will also have a wide variety of prints for sale.  Please stop by and say hi if you plan to attend the event.  Those of you who register early enough will receive an event play-mat with the artwork for Thoughtseize.



For more information about the event go here - Shizuoka, Japan Magic Grand Prix

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am japanese.I also visited Shizouka,GP.
    I'm looking forward to meeting you.
    I want a sign.

    Skeletons and zombies Dragon. Your picture is cool.
    But, I like best it is a picture of beautiful woman.

    If you come to draw a sketch or oil painting on the back of the Artist Proofs
    Please bring "Flamespeaker Adept" Illustration sexy little.
    I would buy it!!!

    ………………………………………………

    If you're visiting Japan for the first time,
    Shizuoka is not very suitable for tourism.
    You might want to visit the Kamakura.
    Old streets and temples can be seen.
    Tokyo Kamakura is two hours away by train.
    Such as Asakusa in Tokyo is also recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dantotsu- I will have Flamespeaker Adept Proofs with me. I will also be doing sketches during select times of the event. This will be my first trip to Japan. My wife and I are flying in a week early to see Tokyo, Kyoto, and Nara. Asakusa is on our list of places to visit. Thank you! See you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr.Lucas Graciano

    Travel plans of your couple is perfect.
    You are very lucky.Kyoto, now is the season most beautiful of the year.
    Travel of you will be a very wonderful thing.
    Please be careful not to catch a cold because it is cold season.
    I recommend the Tenpura If you eat the food in Japan.
    Reputation is not good Sukiyaki.
    You will find the souvenir in Asakusa.
    Good luck with your trip.

    I'm looking forward to from them draw a sketch in Shizuoka.
    Time zone may request the sketch are defined by rules in the event of Japan. There is a time zone of only sign.
    Lots of people ask because the sketch and sign, I will not be able to get a sketch luck if not good.
    It may not be entitled to receive a sketch.
    My luck is good, I would get the right to request a sketch.

    Oil Painting You're very strong. Stand out in particular because everyone paint the color on the computer now.

    ReplyDelete